Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Sales (6/14)

Wow. I'm shocked by the slim pickings at the drugstores this week. I'm not even going to bother heading to CVS or Rite Aid. I'm not sure I'd really bother with Walgreens, either, if I didn't have RRs to use. Check the ads in your area, and I hope you've got better luck than I have!


Walgreens - view your local ad on Walgreens.com
St. Ives Body Wash, 13.5 oz (earn $1.50) It's on sale for $2.99 - receive $2.99 RR. Use the $1.50/1 coupon from the 5-10 insert.

Reusable Bags (33¢) With the in-ad coupon, they are on sale 3/$1. Even if you aren't into reusable bags, these are great to keep in the car for just-in-case, and they work well as gift bags in a pinch (no more Santa gift bags in June!)

Printed Aprons ($5) I love my aprons, and I'd like a few more to add to my rotation, but sometimes it's hard to find them in pretty patterns for less than $20 or even $30. I'll certainly be checking out the selection at Walgreens this week!

No comments: