Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunday Sales (4/12)

Okay, I completely missed all the deals last week, grocery and otherwise, so I'm glad to be able to get out and save this week! Check out the links on my blog for some great sites that list even more deals. What I'm doing is listing the deals I am considering snagging for myself. *Note - My grocery store ads run from Wednesday-Tuesday, so I will post my grocery lists on Wednesday.


CVS (You've got to have a CVS card to get the deals)
For the newbie, Thrifty Mama is doing a series called "CVS - From the Ground Up" that promises to be extremely helpful for making money and building up your ECBs.

Softsoap Scrub body wash, 18 oz (earn $1.00) It's on sale for $4.99 - receive $4.99 ECB (limit 1.) Use the $1/1 coupon from the 3/29 insert or the $1.50/1 from the CVS "Reinventing Beauty Magazine" for overage!

Colgate Enamel Protect, Sensitive Whitening toothpaste, 6 oz (earn $0.75 or $1.00) It's on sale for $3.99 - receive $3.99 ECB (limit 2.) Use the $0.75/1 or $1/1 coupon from the 2/22 or the 3/29 insert for overage!

Mentos Gum (earn $0.13) It's on sale for $1.29. Buy 3 and earn $1 ECB (limit 5.) Use the $1/1 coupon from the 3/1 coupon insert to earn $0.13.


Walgreens
Scunci Hair Elastics, 18 pk (FREE) They're on sale for $2 - earn $2 RR. Since I'm always losing mine, this will get me stocked back up!

Kleenex Facial Tissue, 110 sheets ($0.39) Use the in-ad coupon to make them $0.89 each. Use the $0.50/1 coupon from the 4/5 insert to make them $0.39 each.

Lysol products (as little as $0.75 each) Lysol products are BOGO. Combine that with the coupons from 3/15 and you've got a good deal. Also, there's a MIR for $3 back WYB 3 different Lysol products (different scents counts!) I rarely use Lysol products (I LOVE my Citra-Solv) but there are occasions where I think it's good to have around. So buying 4 products should have me set for the year!


Cheap Chocolate Alert!!
I don't really see any cheap chocolate in the ads, but this IS the week after Easter. I'm counting on some clearance Easter candy, so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: