Sunday, May 17, 2009

Get your paper(s) today!

Today is one of those ultra-good coupon days. The Sunday paper has TWO SmartSource inserts AND this month's Proctor & Gamble. If you're one of those lucky people who happen to live in the right area, your paper contains the Red Plum, too. I'm just limited to the one Red Plum I get on Tuesday in my mailbox.

So be sure to pick up at least one paper today. Personally, I'm getting five... well, I got one delivered, and my mom is buying me 2 double-packs of the AJC to give me when I visit next week! (That means I get 4 more Red Plums!!)

Click here to get a preview from Taylor Town. Remember, not all areas get exactly the same coupons, but at least the preview will give you an idea if extra papers might be worth buying this weekend.

No comments: