Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunday Sales (5/31)

Here's my drugstore shopping list for this week. Actually, I won't go to CVS unless my area has the milk deal. Remember to check out the links on my blog for some great sites that list even more deals. *Note - My grocery store ads run from Wednesday-Tuesday, so I will post my grocery lists on Wednesday.


CVS - see the ad courtesy of Hot Coupon World and Slick Deals
Gallon of milk, all varieties ($1.79) It's on sale for $2.79/gallon - earn $1 ECB (limit 2) - Offer not in all states!

Memory Foam Pillow ($9.99)

iTunes Gift Card - spend $50, get $10 ECBs (limit 5)


Walgreens - see the ad courtesy of Hot Coupon World
Bayer Contour or Breeze 2 Meter ($10 money-maker) They're on sale for $10 - earn $10 RR. Use an "up to $30 off" coupon from 10-26, 2-1, or 3-22. If you don't need the meter, donate it (or give it to FIL to replace the one that your children broke while they were visiting!)

Ecotrin, 40 ct. ($2 money-maker) It's on sale for $2 - earn $2 RR. Use the $2/1 coupon from the 5-17 insert for overage. (You'd better do this deal five times, mom, since I gave you all five of my coupons!)

Bic Soleil disposable razors, 4-pack (99¢) They're on sale for $4.99 - earn $1 RR. Use the $3/1 coupon from the 5-17 insert.

Kellogg's Nutri-Grain bars, 8-pack ($1.75) They're on sale at 4/$10 - earn $3 RR when you buy 4.

Duracell Batteries ($1.99) There's an in-ad coupon making these $2.99 each. Use the $1/1 coupon from the 5-17 insert.

No comments: