Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Sales (5/3)

What I'm doing is listing the deals I am considering snagging for myself. This is essentially my own personal shopping list. Check out the links on my blog for some great sites that list even more deals. *Note - My grocery store ads run from Wednesday-Tuesday, so I will post my grocery lists on Wednesday.


CVS
There is nothing at CVS that I really need/want this week, and my ECBs don't expire until the 19th, so I'm not going to waste the time and gas to get there and back. I can't wait until they finish building the ones closer to home. They just started building one that's less than a mile from my house, but there's one only 5 miles away that is supposed to open in June!


Walgreens
Breeze 2 or Contour Glucose Monitor (earn $5) Its on sale for $14.99 - earn $5 RR. There have been coupons in various inserts to make these free up to $30. Use the coupon and pay nothing but tax, then get your $5 RR. Then, if no one you know needs the monitor, donate it!

Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste (earn 75¢) They're on sale for $4.49 - earn $4.49 RR. Use the 75¢/1 coupon from the 4/26 insert.

Pert Plus for Men (two for FREE) They're on sale for 2/$5 - earn $2 RR when you buy 2. Use two $1.50/1 coupons from the 5/3 insert.

Bayer Quick Release Crystals, 4 ct. (FREE) They're on sale for $2.49 - earn $2.49 RR.

No comments: