Monday, May 11, 2009

Meal Planning (5/11)

I'm focusing on pantry- and freezer-cooking this week. We're going on vacation in a few weeks, and I'm trying to use up items we're storing instead of buying stuff that might go bad before we get back. Remember to check out the weekly Menu Plan post at orgjunkie.com to get lots of ideas for your own meal plan.


Monday: Swedish meatballs (super-easy, low-carb version from The Renaissance Wench)

Tuesday: Bertoli skillet meal (I'm NOT "cooking" on my birthday! Well, maybe some cupcakes.)

Wednesday: Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, peas

Thursday: Turkey & Lentil quesadillas, avocado, rice

Friday: Asian-inspired beef (DH is cooking this, and he doesn't use recipes so I can't share!)

Saturday: Crock pot chicken (use up random cuts of chicken from freezer) & mixed veggies, dinner rolls

Sunday: Leftover Buffet

No comments: