Monday, March 16, 2009

Meal Planning (3/16-3/22)

The first half of last week was miserable, at least the meals were. I was stressed, I didn't have the ingredients I wanted, and the food we ended up eating was not the most healthy. Yes, I reminded myself why meal planning is so important for me. So I'm starting off with a plan this week. I feel more at peace already.

Monday 2/23
Lunch: Corn dogs
Supper: Mini Pizzas

Tuesday 2/24
Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich
Supper: Layered Meatball Casserole

Wednesday 2/25
Lunch: Grilled Cheese sandwich
Supper: Chicken nuggets

Thursday 2/26
Lunch: Hotdogs & Mac-n-cheese
Supper: Beef Stew

Friday 2/27
Lunch: Chicken Quesadillas
Supper: Pork Riblettes (cooked by DH)

Saturday 2/28
Lunch: Soup & Sandwiches
Supper: Swedish Meatballs

Sunday 2/29
Lunch: Totino's Pizza Rolls
Supper: Breakfast for supper

No comments: