Monday, March 2, 2009

Meal Planning (3/2-3/8)

I am a very beginner cook, but I feel that I've come a long way toward feeding my family well. We're using healthier ingredients, fewer convenience foods, rarely go out to eat, eating fruits and vegetables as snacks and sides, all on a reduced budget. Meal planning works for me!

Monday 2/23

Lunch: Corn dogs
Supper: Out to eat! (We've got family passing through and they wanted to meet us for supper.)

Tuesday 2/24
Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich
Supper: Layered Meatball Casserole

Wednesday 2/25
Lunch: Grilled Cheese sandwich
Supper: Chicken nuggets

Thursday 2/26
Lunch: Hotdogs & Mac-n-cheese
Supper: Garbanzos in Coconut Milk

Friday 2/27
Lunch: Leftover Smorgasbord
Supper: Country-Style Riblettes (cooked by DH)

Saturday 2/28
Lunch: Meatball biscuits and Progresso soup
Supper: Chicken Fajitas

Sunday 2/29
Lunch: Totino's Pizza Rolls
Supper: Breakfast for supper (cooked by DH)

No comments: