Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Sales (3/15)

The deals aren't as great as last week, but there are a few things I'm planning on getting. Check out the links on my blog for some great sites that list even more deals. What I'm doing is listing the deals I am considering snagging for myself. *Note - My grocery store ads run from Wednesday-Tuesday, so I will post my grocery lists on Wednesday.


CVS (You've got to have a CVS card to get the deals)
Dry Idea Deodorant (earn $1.01) It's on sale for $2.99 - receive $2 ECB (limit 1.) Use the $2/1 printable coupon HERE to earn $1.01.

Colgate Max White Toothbrush or Toothpaste (earn $0.75) It's on sale for $2.99 - receive $2.99 ECB (limit 1.) Use a $0.75/1 coupon from the 2/22 coupon insert to earn $0.75.

Irish Spring Body Wash (earn $0.50) Sunday - Tuesday ONLY. It's on sale for $4.99 - receive $4.99 ECB (limit 1.) Use the $0.50/1 from Sunday's paper to earn $0.50.

Tropicana OJ, 64 oz ($1.60 or $2.00 each) It's on sale for $3 - spend $15 and you get $5 ECB (limit 1.) Buy 5 and use 2 of the $1/2 coupon from the 1/4 insert to make them $1.60 each. Even if you don't have the coupons, you can still buy 5 to make them $2.00 each, which is still in my "buy" range for good OJ.

Purex, 32 loads ($2.64 each) It's on sale for $2.99 each (limit 4.) There's a coupon in this week's paper for $0.35/1 to make them $2.64. I'm hoping they have the HE detergent!


Walgreens
Sunmaid Raisins, 18 oz. ($1.99) Use the in-ad coupon to make it $1.99 each. Not a super deal since there's no coupon out there, but it's still $0.11/ounce, which puts in in my "buy" range.

Walgreens diapers or training pants, jumbo package (2/$9.00) I've been pleased with these diapers. I'm still using my brand-name diapers at night, but these work great for day-time!


Cheap Chocolate Alert!!
If you like Cadbury Eggs, this is the deal for you. CVS has them 2/$1. If you spend $15, you get $5 ECB. So, if you buy 30 Cadbury Eggs, you're essentially getting them for $0.33 each. If you're lucky, there are some tearpad coupons out there for $0.50/2 that would make a phenomenal deal. FYI, I hear that Cadbury Eggs freeze well.

No comments: