Friday, March 13, 2009

A Prayer Cheat Sheet

I believe that prayer is important, and I'm trying to remember to do it more often. One of the areas that I'm focusing on is praying for my husband and my children. If they are truly priorities in my life, than I should show that through my prayers for them. My verbal creativity dwindles away when I'm at the feet of God, and I end up praying daily for the same things. Important, yes, but I KNOW there's more that I'd like to say, but I can't think of it. I've recently realized I can make a "prayer cheat sheet" to help me stay focused while praying and ensure that my prayers aren't stagnant. In my research, I found a few helpful resources that may benefit someone else out there. Enjoy!

Pray Big Prayers for Your Marriage
Praying for Your Husband
A Month of Praying for Your Wife
A Parent's Prayer Calendar
12 Ways to Pray for Your Child's Future Mate

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for these - I find myself at a loss of words quite often...

Rachel said...

My cheat sheet has been incredibly helpful, yet I still have those moments. I'm thankful that God has given us the Holy spirit to take over at that point!

SquiggleMum said...

Thanks for these great prayer resources! Much appreciated.